When patients count on you, can you count on your network?
Perhaps no industry faces greater network technology challenges than the healthcare industry. Next-generation medical technology can improve patient outcomes, but can also strain your network with increased data demands. Your workforce is increasingly mobile, data security is critical — and regulators are watching every move you make for compliance.
When it comes to supporting the diversity of applications and environments common in the healthcare industry, you may encounter challenges such as:
- Maintaining a network backbone capable of transferring very large files — such as those involved in medical imaging — reliably and without delay
- Connecting services to patient rooms, common areas, waiting rooms and across campus-style facilities
- Supporting wireless demand throughout your facility, especially for biomedical telemetry and mobile users
Challenges like these demand the latest solutions from a partner that understands the unique needs of the healthcare industry. CommScope delivers with:
- Complete physical network solutions, including high-bandwidth, monitored critical facilities; operating-room and lab-friendly ruggedized connectivity products; in-patient video services and much more
- Cutting-edge in-building wireless solutions that provide capacity and coverage for every application — from the top floor to the lowest parking level
- Network planning expertise offered by Comsearch® — our supplier of network analysis, federal regulatory compliance and more — to help ensure that your network complies with regulatory guidelines
Best of all, by working with one global supplier, you can reduce your vendor count and limit costs.